Skip to main content
Browse the contents of ILR Symposia:
- Strategic Litigation in the International Human Rights System: Why, How, and with What Results?
- The New Battleground in International Intellectual Property Protection: ACTA, SOPA, TPP and Beyond
- Perspectives on Genocide: The Adolf Eichmann Trial - Looking Back 50 Years Later - September 16, 2011
- The Significance of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities - March 19, 2010
- Litigating Genocide: When, Where, and How - February 27, 2009
- Transformation in Iraq: From Ending a Modern War to Creating a Modern Peace - April 4, 2008